The website www.dellarteroma.com is owned by DELL'ARTE SRL - P.I. 01613141009 - Phys. 06771780589 - REA RM-546804 - with registered office in Via Cola di Rienzo 190 Cap 00192 Rome (RM) and Operating Office in Via Costabella 20 - 00195 ROMA RM, Telephone 0637350475 - Share capital I.V. 102.960,00 € - Official archive of the Chamber of Commerce Document n. T 251578636
The entire material contained on the site is the property of DELL'ARTE and the companies represented, therefore the total or partial reproduction of graphics and content is prohibited.
The limited, non-exclusive and revocable right to create links to the www.dellarteroma.com site is permitted, provided that such links do not portray the site and the DELL'ARTE products in a misleading, false or offensive way.
The underlying General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") govern the sale of products and / or services marketed on the website www.dellarteroma.com. These General Conditions will regulate all purchase contracts concluded with DELL'ARTE, between seller and customer, according to the procedures indicated below.
Acceptance of the General Conditions
1. The contract stipulated between DELL'ARTE and the Customer is considered concluded at the time of acceptance of the order by DELL'ARTE, which reserves the right to accept the aforementioned order at its sole discretion. Acceptance is understood to be tacit, if not communicated as an alternative and in any way to the Customer. The Customer, who places the order in the manner provided, declares to have read all information provided throughout the order process and to fully accept the following general and payment conditions.
2. The final consumer Customer (or the natural person who makes a purchase for personal purposes and not related to his professional activity), when concluding the online purchase procedure, prints or saves in electronic form and keeps these General Conditions, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation or damages, as well as any type of contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons or things, deriving from the total or partial non-acceptance of an order is excluded.
Online purchase methods
4. The Customer can purchase the products and / or services in the DELL'ARTE online catalog present at the time of the order at the internet address: www.dellarteroma.com, as described in the relevant information sheet. The images of DELL'ARTE products, which complete the product data sheets, are for illustrative purposes only and may therefore differ from the actual product in size, colors or accessories shown in the illustration.
5. To complete the online purchase procedure, the Customer must be registered on the website www.dellarteroma.com with their username, corresponding to a valid e-mail address and with their password, both provided by the same Customer, according to the instructions provided on the website www.dellarteroma.com, during registration.
6. To confirm the correct receipt of the order, DELL'ARTE will send a summary of the same to the e-mail address provided by the Customer (reason for which the address must be valid - see point 5.). The message will indicate the date of receipt of the order and its identification number, which can be used for any type of subsequent communication concerning the order itself.
7. If for any reason the order cannot be accepted, DELL'ARTE undertakes to promptly notify the Customer, again by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
8. The prices on the DELL'ARTE website are to be understood as retail prices and inclusive of the VAT rate in force on the date of the order.
9. On the products subject to offers and / or promotions, DELL'ARTE reserves the right to establish any maximum quantities and / or periods and relative deadlines, notifying the Customer.
Payment methods accepted
10. Paypal: in cases where payment with the Paypal system is chosen, the order is processed immediately after receiving confirmation e-mails for users with Verified Paypal. You can find more information on the verification procedure of your Paypal account at the link: www.paypal.it.
11. Bank transfer: in cases of payment by bank transfer method, the order is processed after the receipt of the exact amount of the order by DELL'ARTE. Payment by bank transfer can be made within 5 days. after which and without any communication from the Customer, the order will be canceled without notice.
Note: The bank transfer will be made out to DELL'ARTE and the coordinates will be sent via email to the address you have chosen for registration.
12. Cash on delivery: The service has an extra cost of 2% on the total order.
13. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and by DELL'ARTE, the latter will simultaneously request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount corresponding to the payment. ATTENTION: order cancellation is only possible up to the time of shipment of the order. The release times of some credit / payment cards depend exclusively on the banking system. Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, DELL'ARTE is in no way responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by delays in the failure to release the sums by the banking system.
14. DELL'ARTE reserves the right to ask the Customer for any additional information, not provided at the time of the order and useful for its evasion.
Shipping methods and costs
15. DELL'ARTE can accept orders for delivery throughout the territory of the Italian state and throughout the European territory.
16. DELL'ARTE sends the order accompanied by the relevant waybill.
17. Since there are no problems related to the availability of the products ordered, DELL'ARTE will process the order after verifying the payment (see points 10. and 11. relating to processing times with respect to the chosen payment method) , on working days (therefore Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are excluded). DELL'ARTE will also promptly communicate any periods of closure for holidays / holidays, during which no orders will be shipped.
18. If the Customer requests DELL'ARTE to issue the invoice relating to the order, it will not be sent together with the order, but to the valid e-mail address provided by the Customer. When requesting an invoice, the Customer must also provide via e-mail all the correct data necessary for the issue itself: header, full address, tax code and / or VAT number. DELL'ARTE is not responsible in any way for the indication of data provided incorrectly and it will not be possible to issue an invoice in the event of missing and / or incomplete data.
19. Shipping costs are expressly indicated in the order summary and may vary according to the weight and place of destination.
20. In case of delay in the fulfillment of an order, DELL'ARTE undertakes to promptly inform the Customer, through the provided communication methods. In no case DELL'ARTE.it be held liable in the event of a delay in the fulfillment or delivery of an order.
21. The delivery of the order is intended at street level. Upon delivery by the courier or an authorized person, the Customer is required to check:
- Number of packages: or that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the order form. Integrity of the packaging: or that the external appearance of the packaging is intact, without damage and / or alterations, including closure - adhesive tab of the envelopes or adhesive tape to close the boxes.
- Any damage, alteration or mismatch of the packages must be IMMEDIATELY reported to the delivery staff BEFORE signing for receipt. In fact, once the Customer has signed the delivery document (be it paper or electronic), he will no longer be able to make any objection regarding the appearance of what has been delivered. In the event of any problems regarding the integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received, the Customer must send a report to DELL'ARTE within 3 days. from the delivery date, to the modalities present in the general conditions.
22. In case of failure to collect the order, due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address provided by the Customer at the time of the order, the same will be canceled without further communication.
Right of withdrawal
23. The consumer customer (or the private person who purchases without indicating a VAT number) has the right to withdraw, pursuant to Article 49, paragraph 4, in the cases and in the manner expressed in the following points.
24. You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days.
25. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you acquire physical possession of the goods.
26. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration (eg registered letter sent by post or e-mail). To this end, you can use the attached withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
27. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Access the Login area of our site in the RETURNS area.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
28. If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery standard offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
29. These refunds will be made using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, it will not have to incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement.
30. Please send the goods back to:
DELL'ARTE, Via Costabella 20 - 00195 Rome (RM), without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which you communicated your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14-day period has expired.
31. The costs of returning the goods will be borne by the Customer.
32. The Customer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
33. The right of withdrawal pursuant to articles 52 to 58 for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded in relation to:
a) service contracts after the complete provision of the service if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with the acceptance of the loss of the right of withdrawal following the full execution of the contract by the professional;
b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
d) the supply of goods which risk deteriorating or expiring rapidly;
e) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, whose delivery can only take place after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the professional;
h) contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit by the professional for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to such additional services or goods;
i) the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed after delivery;
l) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
m) contracts concluded at a public auction;
n) the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
o) the supply of digital content through a non-material support if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance of the fact that in this case he would have lost the right of withdrawal.
34. The personal data requested from the Customer during the completion of the order and useful for its evasion, are collected by DELL'ARTE and processed using computer media, in order to make all the obligations arising from the conclusion of the contract operational and will not be transferred. to third parties under any circumstances and for any reason. DELL'ARTE guarantees the privacy of its customers by respecting the legislation on the processing of personal data: privacy law governed by Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 n. 196.
35. The owner of the data collected is: DELL'ARTE, in the person of the person responsible for the data collected, Mr. Francesco Del Priore.